Spicy Italian Sausage & Rice Casserole
- 1 lb Spicy Italian Sausage – diced
- 1 table spoon minced garlic
- 3 Cups Chicken broth
- 3 Cups Long Grain Rice
- 1.5 cups of mixed vegetables
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add minced garlic; add the Sausage and sauté until lightly browned
- Add Chicken Broth and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Add Rice bring to a boil, reduce heat to low – add salt to taste
- Cover & simmer until water is absorbed & rice is tender about 25 minutes
- Add frozen mixed vegetables the last 10 minutes
- Remove from heat – wait 5 minutes, fluff & Serve