I won’t consider myself a master chef but i have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to cooking. Well, lets just say I have watched enough cooking shows to know how to throw a meal together.
Spicy Chipotle Chicken
- 3 to 4 lbs Chicken Thighs
- Minced Garlic
- McCormick Grill Marinate – Chipotle
- Paprika Pepper
- Goya Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season chicken on both side using oil, minced garlic, mccormick chipotle season, paprika pepper and chicken bouillon – make sure its well coated
- Place the chicken in baking dish leaving space in between
- Bake for 45 minutes or more depending on the size of the chicken
- Chicken pieces should be golden browned and crispy on the outside, and the juices should run clear
I paired mine with some yellow rice and mixed vegetables. The leftover was cut-up and tossed in salad the next day.
Please try it and let me know what you think? Its a staple at my house and my kids love it – it could be because they don’t know any better.