This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is rich, decadent and a perfect treat for family gatherings. Sprinkled with oreo cookie crumbles, topped with chocolate kisses, and chocolate bars, this sweet treat is a great crowd pleaser!
Summer is over no need to worry about fitting into our bikinis, so indulge in all things sweet and delicious. If you ask me what my favorite dessert is, on a good day, I will choose cheesecake. I talk about my insatiable appetite for cheesecake when I shared this Double Chocolate Cheesecake recipe a few months back. I just love them, any day, small bites, a whole slice, baked, no-bake doesn’t matter.
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Wishing this up takes a bit of planning and time but if you want a quick and easy dessert, I am obsessed with this S’mores Cereal Bars and this Apple Pie with Crumb Topping. Both desserts are perfect for a crowd.
With fall on the horizon, my girls are already asking me to make a No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake and you are like me and always have cheesecake on your mind, try this Pineapple-Coconut Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars or this cheesecake.
How do you make No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake?
The first course of action is the base of the cheesecake, as you’ve probably guessed it, it’s made entirely of Oreo cookies. To get started, pulse a package and half worth of Oreo cookies in the food processor.
I understand if a few cookies never made it to the food processor, those things are irresistible. We are saving the other half of the cookies so we can mix it into the cheesecake batter and the rest will be used on top of the cheesecake. Both additions give it extra delicious an unexpected crunchiness.
Add some melted butter and press into the pie pan. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
Fold in the whipped cream and add some crumbled cookies to give it that extra pizzazz, any cookies and cream lover in your life will appreciate this addition.
Decorate the cake with frosting swirls, totally optional but if you’re trying to do the most then go ahead. Top with cookies and chocolate bar as see fit. Waiting for this to be ready is probably the hardest part.
Tips for making No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
I would suggest leaving this in the refrigerator overnight to firm up but if you are short on time, a few hours will suffice. Make sure it’s completely chilled before cutting it or it will fall apart. I would recommend you make the cheesecake a day or two in advance before serving.
Your cheesecake can stay fresh for about 3 – 5 days in the fridge and probably longer in the freezer. If you decide to freeze it, leave it out for 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- For the crust:
- 2 Packages of Oreos (Set 6 aside for topping)
- 3 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- ⅔ cup of Sugar
- 16 oz of Whip Cream
- For the cookie toppings
- 3 Cookies and Cream Candy Bars
- Cookies and Cream Hershey Kisses
- Vanilla Icing
- In a food processor, grind a package and half of the Oreos, until fine. Add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Spread the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and press firmly
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and sugar, mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture, add the remaining Oreo cookies. Mix well until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crust and smooth out evenly.
- Place in the fridge for 3-5 hours or overnight.
- Once it's set, decorate it with more Oreo cookies, Hershey kisses, and Hershey candy bars.
- Refrigerate for an additional hour
Tools that you need to make Cheesecake