These Ooey Gooey No-Bake S’mores Cereal Bars are the perfect treats to make as summer winds down and we embrace the cold weather that is fall. Drizzled with melted chocolate, the whole family will be begging you for more.
More importantly, if you love s’mores, then this no-bake s’mores cereal bars is for you. Made with the new Honey Maid S’mores cereal, it will become your go-to snack when you are craving something sweet and tasty.
What I love most about this recipe, is how easy and quick it is to put together. Prep time is less than 15 minutes and because you don’t have to bake it or even turn on your stove, it makes it even more appealing. You can get the kids to help, let’s just hope they can resist not eating it all before it sets.
Here is a step by step video to help you make your own indoor smores bar
Ooey Gooey No-Bake S’mores Cereal Bars – Indoor S’mores Recipe
- Half a box of 12.25 oz Honey Maid S'mores
- 5 oz of mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup of butter, soften
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white chocolate morsels (optional)
- Line an 8 x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large bowl, add Honey Maid S'mores and set aside
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, honey, and marshmallow; microwave on high for 1 minutes, remove stir and microwave for additional 20 sec stir, repeat process until well melted
- Pour the melted marshmallow fluff over the cereal and mix until well combined
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking pan, sprinkle with additional marshmallow and some chocolate morsels and pat down
- Set aside for about an hour to allow it to set
- Cut into squares and serve
By the way, you can find the Honey Maid Smores in the cereal aisle at a Shop-Rite near you.
HONEY MAID and the HONEY MAID design are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license