No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake because when you’re being lazy and craving something sweet, you can whip these up in less than thirty minutes. They’re not overly sweet, and the addition of caramel sauce doesn’t overpower the deliciousness of this cozy fall dessert.
While I don’t mind how easy this was to put together, I certainly I am not crazy about the fact that I haven’t figured out a way to store them for later consumption. The whole family loved it, and the leftover caramel sauce was drilled onto ice cream the next day. So this is a recipe that keeps on winning.
If you’re anything like me, you love easy fall dessert that you can whip up in a matter of minutes. So pin this onto your board and save it for a raining day. No one needs to know you didn’t spend hours in the kitchen, just drizzle it generously with caramel sauce and watch them marvel in your awesomeness.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce
- 45 pieces of Ritz cracker
- 3 tbsp. of melted butter
- 2-8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Caramel Sauce
- 20 caramel hard candy
- 2 tbsp. water or heavy whipping cream
- To make the crust, pulse the Ritz cracker into a fine crumb. Add in melted butter and stir.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, pureed pumpkin, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and heavy whipping cream until smooth and creamy.
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, add caramel candy and slowly add water or cream. Stirring constantly until on low heat until completely melted.
- To assemble the cheesecake, press the crust into the bottom of your jar or mini cups. Spoon the mixture in the jar. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
I shared this recipe with the girls over at Orgjunkie.