Why do I feel some type of way posting this? Could it be it’s Easter Monday and I am over here, asking – Is it Sunday yet? If you’re looking for a spring cocktail to elevate your brunch, you’re in for a treat. This Melon Madness Sour yumminess is the fabulous cocktail you need to try this weekend.
Melon Madness Sour Cocktail is the perfect drink to serve when you have best girlfriends over for Sunday brunch or after-work drinks. By the way, I will let you in on a little secret, I think the watermelon pucker is the secret ingredient that takes this cocktail to another level.
Anyway, enough rambling. Below is the recipe. It’s super easy to put together as long as you have the ingredients and products on hand. This recipe will make about 4 3oz-shots. You can double the recipe as you see fit. Cheers!!
Melon Madness Sour Cocktail
- 8-8 ice cubes
- ½ cup vanilla flavored vodka
- ½ cup Watermelon pucker
- ½ cup Whiskey sour mix
- Corn syrup and violet sugar, garnish
- Pour ¼ cup corn syrup onto a plate or shallow bowl. Pour ¼ cup of the violet sugar crystals onto a plate or shallow bowl.
- Dip the rims of each shot glass lightly into the corn syrup, just enough to evenly coat each rim.
- Next, dip each rim into the purple sugar crystals. Set aside.
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake, shake, shake!!
- Pour into each sugar-rimmed shot glass and ENJOY!!