These 4 ingredient Nutella Baileys Fudgesicles are insanely EASY to make and the perfect adult treat for summer.
Honestly, who doesn’t love Nutella especially when it’s paired with Irish cream Baileys? This four ingredients, Nutella Baileys Fudgesicles is insanely easy to make and it would be perfect for girls brunch. It’s a nice summer treat if you want a boozy and refreshing popsicle that’s insanely EASY to make. Invite some friends over and share this Fudge-sicles with them to let them know just how much their friendship means to you. Summer has never been this good. Hold the Bailey’s to make them kid friendly.
Okay, so let’s get one thing straight, even though I shared a few boozy recipe doesn’t mean I spend my weekends drinking and neglecting to do my mommy duties.
It pains me that I have to clarify that but I got a “friendly” message pointing out the fact that, my last couple of recipes, have been alcohol based.
I know that was off topic but I had to clear the air. Now back to this yummy Nutella and Baileys bomb pops. Since we all agree that Nutella is a must, then you have to check out this Nutella fudge balls.
Nutella Baileys Fudgesicles Recipe
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- ¾ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup cream (or whole milk)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (optional, use if you like a sweeter pop)
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your bomb pop molds and freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water for 10 seconds over each mold to gently release the Nutella Baileys bomb pops from their molds.