Patriotic Boozy Popsicles are a perfect treat to cool down after the fireworks. It’s an easy alcoholic popsicles recipes to give your Fourth of July a pop of color.
With Fourth of July on the horizon, it’s time to celebrate the stars and stripes with bright fireworks, backyard bbq, and all the red, white, and blue you can get your hands on. So why don’t you show your friends some July 4th spirit by making this creative and fun Patriotic Boozy Popsicle?
I have been thinking a lot about our summer plans or lack thereof. It happens, you think you have all the time in the world and before you know it the kids is off from school and the realization sets in that you haven’t registered them for summer camp or planned any trips.
So the next few months my family will be winging it, no plans just taking it day by day. Maybe a road trip or two but most importantly we will be together, enjoying the last couple of summers we have left before our children head out to college. I know I am being a bit overdramatic considering our girls are 10 and 6 but like I said, you blink and the time is gone.
While the adults are enjoying their poptails aka alcohol infused popsicles. Don’t leave the kids out, give them this easy three-ingredients strawberry ice pops
Patriotic Boozy Popsicles
- 2 cups lemonade
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup blue curaçao
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 12-18 maraschino cherries (stemless)
- Drop 3 to 4 cherries into each ice pop mold.
- Add the lemonade, vodka, blue curaçao and corn syrup to a large pitcher. Stir well to mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour the blue lemonade vodka mixture into each ice pop mold, up to the fill line.
- Insert the lids/sticks into each mold and freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water along the bottom of the molds and release gently.
Don’t forget to pin this for later.