If you need to wallow in your heartbreak or just celebrate being happily single, then you will enjoy this Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlist.
No love lost here if you’re simply not a fan of Valentine’s day turn your music player on repeat and get ready to dance. At the minimum, it will help you get through the day. The list has a mix of anti-valentine day songs and a few empowerment songs to boost your self-esteem. So grab your best friend, head out to lunch or enjoy a relaxing night at home; cocktail is optional, but dessert is A MUST.
Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlist
- God, I Get It – K. Michelle
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
- You Oughta Know – Alanis Morissette
- Irreplaceable – Beyonce
- Two weeks notice – Fantasia
- Never getting back together – Taylor Swift
- The Heart wants what it wants – Selena Gomez
- Doing it Wrong – Drake
- Someone Like You – Adele
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
- Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie
- “IDFWU” – Big Sean
Looking for something else to do on Valentine’s Day? Here are some of the best foreign films to stream on Netflix. If you’re trying to keep the kids occupied, try one of these Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids.
Here is to a happy and healthy V-Day. If you enjoy this list, please don’t forget to share your favorite anti-love songs below.