Fashion & Beauty
10 Fall Fashion Essentials
We’ve been waking up to chilly mornings here on the east cost and it’s becoming more apparent that Fall is upon us.Yes, like it or not the dreaded cold weather is here. Its not that I don’t like the cold weather, its just I don’t know *sigh* I need to get my head around it quickly and that means embracing all the beautiful things I love about fall – one being the fashion – yes give a few of these 10 fall fashion essentials and I will dance till the cows come home.
- Trench Coat – I love trench coat for fall and they come in so many great colors you can certainly have fun with it. If money isn’t an issue, I recommend splurging on a great piece, this is a classic item and will always be in style.
- Knee High Boots – Seriously, who doesn’t like knee high boots. No, don’t tell me. I refuse to believe someone out there detest the comfort and stylish element of knee high boots. If you don’t like heels then opt for flat riding boots in brown or black. Best part, if you get a really good and comfortable one it can be your go-to shoe for fall through winter.
- Black Dress – Another item that isn’t just for fall. Every woman no matter what size, age or creed should own a basic black dress. We all know the many miracles black dress can do.
- Pullover Sweater or Sweatshirt – Sweatshirts has come a long way, they’ve become super stylish that even the trendiest celebs are sporting them. I got some really cute ones by Mango on sale at JCPenny.
- White Shirt – This isn’t just for fall every woman should have a crisp classic white button down shirt, make sure its fitted and isn’t too loose. If its loose it will look sloppy and that isn’t sexy.
- Blazer – Blazers have been a huge trend the past couple of seasons. Why? Well its very easy to wear, its versatile – you can wear it to work or every day for a casual look. If you don’t have one, well this is the season to get on board.
- Leather Skirt – Leather was very popular on the runway this year – its one of the top trends for fall. If you want to try out the trend then this is a good option, personally I wouldn’t start out with a leather dress, I need to ease myself into it first, so for now I am opting for a leather skirt and if all goes well I might upgrade and try the whole leather dress trend.
- Scarf – I say this a lot, Scarves are a wonderful way to bring in colors and add accent to your wardrobe.
- Ankle Booties – If you can’t fully commit to a knee high boot just yet, then an ankle booties, will be a great option, at least for the month of September and Oct at a minimum.
- Super Chic Fall Handbag – Nothing says, you’re ready for fall more than a nice carry all bag in one of these fall colors – burnt orange, taupe, mustard or grey.