Peach Bellini Sugar Scrub – Easy Homemade Sugar Body Scrub
The kids are finally back in school, and you want to treat yourself to some much needed at home spa treatment. May I suggest this easy homemade sugar body scrub of Peach Bellini Sugar Scrub. You’re welcome.
As you can see, my love for an easy homemade sugar scrub isn’t fading into the abyss anytime soon. Especially because of this sweet and peachy sugar scrub. It’s a naturally refreshing, and an easy to make sugar scrub that will wake you up and leave your skin feeling soft and clean! The best part, all you need is a few minutes of your time, and ingredients you might already have in your pantry, and you will be good to go.
It’s gentle enough so you can use it every day. It smells good enough to eat, although I wouldn’t recommend it. This recipe yields about 1 1/2 cups of Peach Bellini Sugar Scrub. You can double, or quadruple it as you see fit or make a jar for your friends as the weather gets colder. The aroma is amazing…. just like a Peach Bellini! (Amazon links follow the recipe).
Homemade Sugar Body Scrub – Peach Bellini Sugar Scrub
Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 15 Ounce (Pack of 2)Pyrex Prepware 4-Quart Rimmed Mixing Bowl, Clear
If you have a few minutes to spare, make these and store them for the impending winter weather.
In a decent sized bowl, mix your sugar and coconut oil, until well blended. Then add two different flavors.
To give it some color, you will need to add a drop of orange color, but it’s completely optional.
Ball 61162 Wide Mouth Canning Jar, 4-PackNatural Burlap Jute Fiber Twine Rope, 6mm, 10 Yards
Above is what the final result, looks like. If you mix it well, it shouldn’t be runny and should give you a lovely hue. At this point, you can scoop it into mini glass jars for safe keeping.
HOW TO MAKE
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 drops Wilton
Treatologyjuicy peach flavoring*
- 3 drops Wilton
Treatologycrisp champagne flavoring*
- Optional: 1 drop orange food color
- 3-4 drops Vitamin E oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the sugar and coconut oil. Stir until well blended.
- Add the peach and champagne flavors. Mix until well incorporated.
- Optional: If you want to add a light orange tint to the scrub, add a drop or two of orange food color. Mix well to distribute the color evenly.
- If you do not add coloring, the scrap will be white in color.
- Add the Vitamin E oil and mix well.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
- Wet skin in the shower and generously apply the Peach Bellini sugar scrub.
- Massage skin in a circular motion. Enjoy the energizing peach and champagne scents as the sugar granules gently exfoliate and the coconut oil moisturizes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Dry with a towel and apply your favorite skin moisturizer.
*The new Treatology flavor system can be found on Amazon but is also available at most craft stores such as Michael’s, Hobby Lobby and Jo-Anne’s.