Trick or treat? We are in the home stretch counting down till Halloween. The kids have probably started hounding you about their Halloween costume. Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. In the spirit of Halloween, here are 15+ easy DIY Halloween Costumes for Boys & Girls. These costumes will have the neighborhood fooled. Most importantly, it will get your creative juices flowing so you can create some amazing Halloween costumes for your little ones.
I won’t call myself a novice crafter but I’m not an expert either. I can probably pull off a few of the ideas below especially that super adorable snail costume. That’s an award-winning costume right there. Get inspired by one of these creative ideas – homemade Halloween costumes for girls and boys. They are unique and some of them are inexpensive.
15+ DIY Halloween Costumes for Boys & Girls
- Adorable Snail Costume – Halloween Costume can’t possibly get any cuter than this.
- Flower Power – For your little one that has the green thumb
- Flashy Circus Acrobat – BHG
- Peacock – Beautiful and uncomplicated.
- Tigress – Unique, strong and courageous just like animal itself.
- Wonder Woman – Durable, speedy and agile.
- Super Hero Rocket Fueled Jet Pack – super strength, superpower and super adorable.
- Instagram Halloween Costume – Instalove, endless selfie, no filter needed. #Goals.
- Swatted Fly Costume – Stand out with this unique fly costume.
- Wolf Costume (Little Red Riding Hood) – No need to howl at the moon.
- Baby Bat Costume – All You
- Kissing Booth – Pucker up.
- Super Hero – Clark Kent anyone?
- Cotton Candy – sweet and airy.
There is nothing more fun than DIY Halloween costumes for kids. Don’t you agree?
Anyway, what’s your plan for Halloween, are you buying the kids costume or will you be making them yourself? What are the kids dressing up as for Halloween?