Fashion & Beauty
5 Summer Trends that Transitions Seamlessly into Fall
Its hard to believe summer is gone, September is here and the kids are back in school. That means its time to start thinking about fall fashion. If you’re trying to decide how to transition your summer staples into fall, well here are a few tips to keep in mind when transitioning your summer trends into fall.
- Maxi Dress – Just because it’s starting to get chilly out, doesn’t mean you have to put away your Maxi dress. You can pair your dress with a blazer or a jeans jacket and to pull the whole look together, add a nice comfortable booties. This look is chic, sexy and comfortable. You can dress it up or down based on your need.
- Short Skirt – Don’t ditch your favorite skirt once the weather changes, instead pair it with an over-sized chunky sweater like the look above. Add an opaque tight and a peep-toe shoe to pull the look together. If you want a more relaxed weekend look, you can pair the skirt with sweatshirt and ballet flats or wedge sneakers.
- Flirty Top – You snagged a flirty summer top during the labor day sale why wait till next year to show it off , pair it with with a biker jacket and you’re good to go.
- Colored Jeans – Throw the rules out the window and wear your colored jeans into fall, why not. By pairing it with a neutral top, it helps transition the look seamlessly into fall.
- Accessories – Keep those summer accessories, the bright color handbags, the scarves, the earrings, statement necklace those key pieces will add some color to an otherwise drab fall style.