Food & Recipes
9 Recipes You Can Make in Your Blender That Aren’t Soup
Healthy Blender Recipes. Looking for recipes to maximize the potential of your newly acquired blender. No worries, we’ve complied healthy recipes you can make in your blender. These healthy blender recipes were made using the Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ, however you can achieve the same result by using a high powered blender.
9 Healthy Blender Recipes
- Got a few minutes? That’s all it takes to create this fresh Pico De Gallo. Pulse the veggies you need with your blender for a quick and easy dip you can depend on.
- Serve this Easy Veggie Flat Bread Pizza as an appetizer or a quick and delicious meal.
- Put all the ingredients you need to make this Habanero Ranch Dipping Sauce in your high powered blender and process until smooth.
- You can easily make this Berry Dairy Dream for breakfast using regular 24-ounce Nutri-Ninja cup, then Pulse 1 to 3 times until desired consistency.
- Get a good mix of protein and fiber with this Beans Fritters – Akara, just place all the ingredients in to the pitcher and press Auto-iQ PUREE.
- Why get pre-made muffin when you can make your own in record time, blend all Cinnamon Swirl Buttermilk Muffin
- This No Fuss Banana Bread from Scratch could be a great alternative to cereal in the morning, place the banana into the pitcher, press Auto-iQ PULSE until finely chopped.
- This Roasted Pumpkin Gruyère and Spinach Quiche is a quick and easy way to get in your veggies, place the spinach and other vegetables into the regular 24-ounce Nutri-Ninja cup, then Pulse until chopped as desired.
- Most people get a blender so they can indulge in endless smoothie making, try this Avocado Blueberry Banana Smoothie. It’s easy to make and chuck full of antioxidants. Select the Auto-iQ ULTRA BLEND on your Ninja blender and this will come up perfect every time.
- Think you don’t like green juice? This Green Juice with Kale, Pear and Ginger will change your mind. Put all the ingredients into a regular 24-ounce Nutri-Ninja cup, turn unit on and select Auto-iQ ULTRA BLEND. Voila.
For more family friendly recipes, check out Ninja Kitchen
Feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook