I created this Habanero Ranch Dipping Sauce to compliment #LuvTyson Batter Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders as part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias #cbias.
While I love to cook, sometimes I enjoy taking advantage of ready made meals. So when I got the opportunity to test out the Batter Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders I figured it would be perfect for our family’s Valentine’s Day lunch.
I picked up a bag from Walmart. I found it nestled in the freezer section, listed price was $4.97 and with the $1 off coupon I got from my Sunday Feb. 9th paper I ended up paying $3.97. Not too shabby for a non-counponer.
We love our dipping sauce with a little kick so for the Chicken tenders I created a Spicy Habanero Ranch Dipping Sauce.
I’ve to warn you though, this recipe isn’t for the faint of hearts. I love spicy food so tweaking my ranch dressing was inevitable. Why I haven’t done it sooner is beyond me.
Habanero Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 package Tyson Battered Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 1 medium size habanero pepper, blended
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Cook battered chicken breast tenders according to package directions.
- Mix the ranch dressing and habanero sauce together in a small bowl until well combined. Add other ingredients and stir.
- Taste dip and adjust flavors accordingly, adding more habanero sauce if you like your dip a little spicier.
- Serve dipping sauce with chicken breast tenders.
The Habanero Ranch Dipping Sauce was a hit and I will definitely be making it again. Judging from the way this recipe came out, I might try my hands at habanero honey mustard dipping sauce. That combination of sweet and spicy could be magic.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.