TGIF!! I can’t believe its March already. Spring is just around the corner, I believe daylight savings starts in a few days. It’s been snowing all day here and I am so over it. I am ready to put away my winter coats, turtle neck and big sweaters. I’m craving the sunny skies and summer heat – I know I will come back and eat my words when the weather reaches 110 degrees, but i will worry about that then.
Its been snowing and raining since I got up this morning which inspired my fashion post for the day. Both looks are perfect for those gloomy and rainy days like today.
- Merona Women’s Trench Coat -Assorted Colors – Target
- H&M Scarf
- Super Skinny Jeans
- Revolver Rubber Rain Boots
- Black Tote Umbrella
- Red Knit Sweater
- Mossimo® Stud Hobo Bag – Target
- Red Drop Earrings
- White and Black Flocked Dress
- Merona® Water Repellent Classic Trench Coat – Target
- Dooney & Bourke Tassel Bag
- Original Tall Wellington Rain Boots
- Long Stem Umbrella
- Oversized Boyfriend Watch