Disclosure: “I created this DIY Floor Wipes as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #RecycleYourPeriodPad”
How often do you give your house a deep cleaning? Don’t worry you’re not the only one. I barely deep clean either, however I try to not to let it get out of hand by cleaning frequently. Since our last girlfriend chat about LBL, I figured I will share tips on how you can turn those unused pads into usable floor wipes.
Hope you’re still practicing those kegel exercises. If kegel exercise failed you, then you will be glad to know, that Poise brand now has a new Poise Thin-Shape pads, that is 40% thinner than original Poise pads and they are made specifically for bladder leaks. You can get a FREE sample of Thin-Shape pads, try it out for yourself or give one to a friend in need.
DIY Floor Wipes
What You’ll Need:
- unused pad
- floor mop
- Cut the pad to fit the face of your mop. Stick the pad onto the surface of the mop and you’re ready to go. When you’re done using it, just toss it away.
The pad surprisingly did a great job gathering crumbs and cleaning up spills. The wipes are best used on hardwood floor and tiles.
5 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Use baking soda to neutralize odors in carpet while vacuuming
- Multitask while in the shower by scrubbing down the walls to avoid buildups
- To avoid feeling overwhelm, clean in phases. Bathroom on day 1, kitchen on day 2, etc
- Run lemon rinds through the garbage disposal to help keep the sink fresh
- If the kids are old enough, get them involve. They can help arrange or pick up items