Avengers: Infinity War. The trailer we’ve all been waiting for is finally here.
Since Marvel Studio announced the upcoming release of “Avengers: Infinity War” we’ve all been on pins and needles. Especially when we found out Black Panther will be joining the crew. Well your prayers has been answered the “Avengers: Infinity War” Trailer was just released and it’s everything you’d hoped for and more. Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think. I have watched it a few times now and I am still processing what’s going on.
“Avengers: Infinity War” Trailer
What do you think? I have already blocked out April 27th on my calendar because this is clearly a movie you see on opening day. Looks like we have a lot going on, but I like the fact that the trailer didn’t give away too much.
“Avengers: Infinity War” Trailer Break Down
- Is that speaking Black Widow speaking?
- Oh it’s Gamora, okay.
- Oh No!! Thanos is back at it
- And Iron Man isn’t here for it
- What has Black Widow so frightened?
- What’s going on with Captain America?
- Did you see T’Challa in all his glory. I can’t get enough of him.
- Is that Iron Patriot, getting off a plane in Wakanda?
- Falcon made the trip as well
- I even got a glimpse of Okoye and the Dora Milaje team
- Was that M’Baku?
- Also is that Shuri being all scientifically geeky
- Of course, Thor can’t miss a good party
- Peter Quill/Star-Lord and Iron Man was going at it
- Doctor Strange and Spider Man had a brief moment as well
- Spider Man hopping on a bus
- Groot even showed up for the reunion
- What is going on……
You heard it, the end is near and April 27th can’t come soon enough. So glad to see a few people from Black Panther on there. It looks like a lot is happening and I can’t wait to see how it all plays out. I have so many questions. Ticket is now on sale. Also, what is this about. So glad the release date was moved up though. Let the count down begin.