With BlackBerry Q10 on the verge of hitting the market, I wanted to share with you the 6 things I love about my BlackBerry Z10. I know some of you were a bit disappointed when you read my previous post regarding the Z10. Well i’ve had more time to play with the device, so i’m changing my tune slightly.
- Video Chat with Screen Share – BBM got a major upgrade with the addition of Video Chat with Screen Share. I’ve families out of the country so BBM is a huge factor in me being a loyal BlackBerry fan and with the addition of video chat it, it eliminate the need for skype
- Predictive Texting – Yes this little gadget is a mind reader – it took a few tries but once we got acquainted my baby can now finish my sentence
- Sideloading – If you’re an android lover then sideloading will be a good leap into the BlackBerry arena. With the sideloading option you get the best of both worlds by porting over android apps
- Time-shift – A good way to forward or rewind your pictures – perfect when taking a group picture – its definitely a feature I appreciate while taking pictures of my two girls thats constantly on the move
- Responsive Touchscreen – I was hesitant in getting the BlackBerry Z10 because I was afraid I would miss my qwerty keyboard but i am actually loving the touch screen. Its fast and responsive, super easy to swipe back and forth
- Expandable Memory – Yes I am a memory whore the more the better. Blackberry Z10 internal storage is 16GB and you can expand up to 32GB – sweet 🙂
Overall, I love the improvements. BlackBerry has come a long way and I am proud of them. I just hope it doesn’t take them another 4 years to come up with an upgrade.