My mailbox is constantly filled with new products that I get to try out and report back to you. Which gives me the opportunity to experiment with lots of products from mascaras to nail polishes and face wipes.
Now that summer is in full swing, I figured I will share with you some of the products I’ve discovered from conditioner to hydrating body lotion, here are 10 Great Summer Beauty Products.
10 Great Summer Beauty Products
1. I got the H2O Plus Oasis Body 24 Hydrator as a gift a few months ago at the Disney Social Media Mom Conference. It has Bioactive Seawater which renews the skin with essential minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants. It smells amazing, it’s lightweight and with a price tag of $25 it’s definitely a splurge but well worth it.
2. I discovered the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil May of last year. We’ve been using it as a family ever since. Although it’s recommended for hair, body and face; we only use it on our body. During the summer, I put it in my daughters swimming bag so she has something quick and easy to spray on. It keeps her skin nice and smooth without looking greasy.
3. I am not blessed with long beautiful lashes and I haven’t mastered the art of installing false lashes so in the mean time I get by thanks to the help of a good mascara. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara doesn’t clump and it gives the same effect of falsies. You can get them usually for about $5.
4. Voted best beauty finds of 2013, the V05 Simply Stunning Leave-In Conditioner is becoming a new favorite. I’ve natural hair, and it’s hard to find a product that gives me the result that I like. So when I look for products, it’s imperative that it helps foster my natural hair journey.
5. I am no a stranger to hot oil treatment. It’s a monthly routine that helps repair and condition my hair. This process is especially important during the dry summer month and the V05 Hot Oil Therapy helps soothe scalp while moisturizing and conditioning your hair. It helps also repair and condition damaged, over-processed or dry hair.
6. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t consider coconut water a beauty product, however consuming coconut water is said to have amazing effect on your skin and hair. So this summer, I’ve been staying hydrated and replenish while keeping my skin vibrant from the inside out thanks to ZICO Pure Coconut Water. It comes in different flavors and I sometimes use it in making smoothies.
7. I am quiet active over the summer and Playtex Sport Fresh Balance lives up to its name. Its lightly scented and equipped with Odorshield which helps neutralize odors. One thing to keep in mind though, it has a plastic applicator. The FlexFit interlocking fibers work quickly to trap leaks while the 2-layers of interlocking fibers protects against leakages.
8. For years, I’ve been a slave to gel/silk manicures and when I took them off, it left my nails weak and brittle. So when I heard that the Probelle Touch N’ Grow Nail Hardener could cure, repair, and restore my damaged nails I was eager to give it a try. I’ve used it everyday since I got them and I’ve seen some improvements. It will be a long road to recovery but I am up for the challenge.
9. Since I am still recovering from many years of nail abuse. The Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips is my quick fix when I want to experiment with a wild pattern. It’s easy to use and it doesn’t put any stress on my nails. Something to keep in mind though, once you open the package you have to use it fairly quickly or else it will dry out. A box cost about $10 however I get mine at Five Below for about $2.50.
10. Sometimes at the end of a long day, I get lazy about taking off my makeup, so I take the easy way out by using F.Y Makeup Wipes with Cucumber & Aloe. It’s soft on my skin and it takes off my makeup without irritating my skin. It cleanse, balance and restore, leaving the skin looking and feeling smooth, refreshed and moisturized. A pack of 30 cost about $7 but I get mine at Marshall for $1.99.
We were giving some samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links.
Linking up with Alison of Sassy Moms in the City.