Last month, I discovered how delicious Butterfinger can be when used in the kitchen, remember my Butterfinger Cups Red Velvet Trifle. We enjoyed it so much that I decided to try my hand at using it again; this time, I went with the original Butterfinger candy bar. The White Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies came out chewy and with every bite you get a beautiful combination of white chocolate morsel and melted Butterfinger candy. A bit of caution, though, it’s super sweet.
White Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup chopped Butterfinger Bars
- ¾ cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 large egg
- ¾ baking stick butter, softened
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl mix sugar, butter, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, flour and baking soda. Mix until well blended. Stir in Butterfinger and chocolate morsels.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove cookies and allow to cool.
Cookie cures everything, especially when you have a sweet tooth. I won’t lie, I can’t get enough of these. Sure, they aren’t diet friendly but I one isn’t enough. I took it with me to a family gathering and it was gone in no time. I was surprise how people took to them. Like moth to a flame.