Last month, I discovered how delicious Butterfinger can be when used in the kitchen, remember my Butterfinger Cups Red Velvet Trifle. We enjoyed it so much that I decided to try my hand at using it again; this time, I went with the original Butterfinger candy bar. The White Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies came out chewy and with every bite you get a beautiful combination of white chocolate morsel and melted Butterfinger candy. A bit of caution, though, it’s super sweet.
White Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup chopped Butterfinger Bars
- ¾ cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 large egg
- ¾ baking stick butter, softened
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl mix sugar, butter, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, flour and baking soda. Mix until well blended. Stir in Butterfinger and chocolate morsels.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove cookies and allow to cool.
Cookie cures everything, especially when you have a sweet tooth. I won’t lie, I can’t get enough of these. Sure, they aren’t diet friendly but I one isn’t enough. I took it with me to a family gathering and it was gone in no time. I was surprise how people took to them. Like moth to a flame.
Kira is the founder of award-winning lifestyle blog focused on family, tech, fashion, beauty, food, fitness, and travel. She lives in the suburb of NJ with her husband and two kids. When she's not on carpool duty or scrolling through Insta, she spends time adding items to her shopping cart while binge-watching shows on Netflix!