How many of you have started planning your Thanksgiving menu? I mean, there is something so comforting about having the Thanksgiving menu figured out ahead of time. Here is a roundup of some Potato Recipes for Thanksgiving. Potatoes can be versatile and made so many different ways, from mashed potatoes to potato au gratin to sweet potato casserole. So awesome right? That’s what I thought. Frankly, no Thanksgiving is complete without Potato and they make the perfect Thanksgiving side dish. Try one of these 10 irresistible potato recipes for Thanksgiving or any day really.
10 Irresistible Potato Recipes for Thanksgiving
1. Slow Cooker Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes. All your need for this is a slow cooker to make this an easy make-ahead Thanksgiving side dish. Double the recipe so you are able to make enough for unexpected guests. Get the recipe
2. Carolina Sweet Potato Pie. Thanksgiving isn’t complete without dessert and with a crowd-pleasing treat like this. Get the recipe
3. Skinny Leek and Potato Soup. You don’t have to choose between your diet or soup, you get the best of both world with this easy recipe. Get the recipe
4. Bacon lovers German Potato Salad. This no-fuss recipe is a bacon lover favorite. Get the recipe.
5. Kale & Apple Potato Salad. A twist on the classic potato salad, using kale and apple gives this an extra zing. Get the recipe
6. Curried Sweet Potato Apple Soup. A spoonful of this will leave you smiling from ear to ear. This soup can be made a few days ahead. Gently reheat and voila. Get the recipe
7. Curry & Spinach Potato Soup. A decadent and easy side to get you through nagging in-laws. Get the recipe
8. Sweet Potato & Kale Gratin. You can prep this easy recipe ahead to make things easier on you. Get the recipe
9. Colcannon (Irish-Style Mashed Potatoes). Adding ….to your mashed potato is a definitely a game changer. You have to try it. Get the recipe
10. Twice Baked Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”. This hearty classic gets a makeover with the addition of Cauliflower Get the recipe