Food & Recipes
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten-free)
These flourless chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies aren’t just delicious; they are gluten-free as well. It’s made with only seven ingredients and can be ready in less than 20 minutes.
I am excited to share this with you because frankly, I have been slacking off when it comes to posting on this site, and it isn’t because I don’t care. Still, life happens, and three months later, I realize OMG I have yet to share on the blog, then panic sets in, and now I’m here trying to not only apologize but warm my way back into your hearts with some sweet treats. I hope you like peanut, but if you don’t, then here is an excellent alternative, Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies.
Imagine a combination of peanut butter and oatmeal baked to perfection. You will be amazed at how awesome these cookies are; they have a perfect balance between the peanut nutter and the chewiness of the quick oats.
These no-fail flourless chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies are the right treats after a long day or when you have craving something sweet.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Variations
- Switch up the chocolate chips: White chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, dark chocolate chips, or M&Ms would work just as well
- Use Almond butter instead of peanut butter, sure it will give it a different taste but delicious nonetheless.
Recommended Products You Need to Make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
To make these peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe you will need these kitchens gadgets
Oggi 7551.12 Copper Plated Stainless Mixing/Prep BowlProfessional 18/8 Stainless Steel Medium Cookie ScoopSilicone Spatula Set | 4 Versatile Tools Mixing
How To Make Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 and set aside
Need more delicious desserts?
- Peanut Butter Raisin Bran Cookies
- Gluten-Free White Chocolate and Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Wontons
- White Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies
I would love to hear what you think, so please make sure you come back and leave me a comment letting me know if you like any of these recipes.
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, cream together eggs and both sugars.
- Add peanut butter to the egg and sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Fold in quick oats, followed by the baking powder. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough onto a lined baking sheet (it should be about 2-3 tablespoons worth), spacing them out 2 inches between each other.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for a couple of minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving. Enjoy!