NCAA® kicked off last week which means from now until January, I will have to share my husband with the Alabama Roll Tides and Rutgers Scarlet Knights. This has been the routine since we met more than 14 years ago. The team he’s rooting for might change but his love for football stays the same. Before we had kids, date night would involve a night at the bar watching a game. Or he would go watch a game with his friends and we would meet for dinner afterwards. Nowadays, our game day ritual is a bit different. Last week, when he got home from work, he showered, had dinner, helped me put the kids to bed then he came downstairs to watch the game on TV.
From the boardroom to the construction site; grooming is an essential part of every-man’s life. My husband is a no fuss guy however he has a skin care regime he adhere to. Nothing excessive, he exfoliate, hydrates, and protects his skin. For starter, he has a standing appointment with his barber, every two weeks. Yes!! Just because you’re married, doesn’t mean your grooming routine should diminish.
Well, my love took a break from cheering on his favorite team, to share some of his grooming tips with us. Enjoy!!
5 Simple Grooming Tips Every Man Should Know
- Exfoliate! Fellas let your skin shine through by exfoliating.
- Moisturize. With the changes in season, it’s good to restore and maintain your skin by moisturizing.
- Don’t neglect the facial hair. Except if you’re going for a scruffy look, trim the beard and shape up the sideburns.
- Clip your fingers and toe nails. Make it a habit to clip your nails and feet at least once a week. If you’re feeling brave, clean the back and bottom of your heel with pumice stone.
- Trim ear and nose hair. Don’t leave house without trimming those nose hairs. Use a trimming it’s much safer and easier to maneuver.
I know my husband’s tips are short and sweet, but star running back DeMarco Murray is also sharing how he stays at the top of his grooming game. Check out his NCAA Men’s Grooming at Walmart
Now that you’ve all these information you can upgrade your man’s look without breaking the bank. I am serious, it’s inexpensive; I bought the Dove Men Care Extra Fresh Body Wash at Walmart for less than $6. Anyway, below are a few products to make your man’s face, body and hair look and smell great.
Husband Approved Grooming Products for Your Body, Face, and Hair.
- Cleanse – Dove® Men+Care Extra Fresh Body Wash: This body wash has MICROMOISTURE technology which helps fight skin dryness better than regular men’s body wash.
- Hydrate – Vaseline® Fast Absorbing Spray Lotion: I walked in on my husband, spraying this into his palm and rubbing it on his body. Don’t do that. For maximum effect, spray it directly onto the skin. It smells pretty good, it’s not greasy and it absorbs in seconds.
- Protect – Dove® Men+Care Clean Comfort Dry Spray Antiperspirant: I bought the clean comfort scent, which I find sexy and it lasted the whole day.
- Style – Suave® Men Heritage Edition ™ Classic Styling Pomade: Use sporadically, a small dab will go a long way. It gives the hair a sleek look and sophisticated shine.
Show your team pride by creating a custom jersey
Well, now that you’ve helped your husband #GetGameReady. It’s time to step your beauty game up.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with LB.