NCAA® kicked off last week which means from now until January, I will have to share my husband with the Alabama Roll Tides and Rutgers Scarlet Knights. This has been the routine since we met more than 14 years ago. The team he’s rooting for might change but his love for football stays the same. Before we had kids, date night would involve a night at the bar watching a game. Or he would go watch a game with his friends and we would meet for dinner afterward. Nowadays, our game day ritual is a bit different. Last week, when he got home from work, he showered, had dinner, helped me put the kids to bed then he came downstairs to watch the game on TV.
From the boardroom to the construction site; grooming is an essential part of every man’s life. My husband is a no-fuss guy however he has a skin care regime he adheres to. Nothing excessive, he exfoliates, hydrates, and protects his skin. For starter, he has a standing appointment with his barber, every two weeks. Yes!! Just because you’re married, doesn’t mean your grooming routine should diminish.
Well, my love took a break from cheering on his favorite team, to share some of his grooming tips with us. Enjoy!!
5 Simple Grooming Tips Every Man Should Know
- Exfoliate! Fellas let your skin shine through by exfoliating.
- Moisturize. With the changes in season, it’s good to restore and maintain your skin by moisturizing.
- Don’t neglect the facial hair. Except if you’re going for a scruffy look, trim the beard and shape up the sideburns.
- Clip your fingers and toenails. Make it a habit to clip your nails and feet at least once a week. If you’re feeling brave, clean the back and bottom of your heel with a pumice stone.
- Trim ear and nose hair. Don’t leave the house without trimming those nose hairs. Use a trimming it’s much safer and easier to maneuver.
Husband Approved Grooming Products for Your Body, Face, and Hair.