If you’re partaking in the Saint Patrick’s Day festivities then you will appreciate these 10 Delicious Alcohol-Infused St. Patrick’s Day Recipes. From Irish cream infused brownies to a Guinness stewed pot pie these recipes will be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day Celebration.
St. Patrick’s Day or the Feast of St. Patrick is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated on 17 March. It is named after Saint Patrick the patron saints of Ireland. St. Patrick’s Day commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. It also celebrates the heritage and culture of the Irish community. Granted you don’t have to be Irish to enjoy these delicious goodness.
10 Delicious Alcohol-Infused St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
An excuse to indulge in tasty treat without the guilt.
- Bailey’s Brownies w/ Bailey’s Frosting
- Irish Creme Brulee
- Guinness Stew Pot Pies
- Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake – The Nerds Wife
- Irish Bread Pudding w/ Caramel Whiskey Sauce
- Green Beer Bread
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Muffins
- No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cookie Balls
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Bundt Cake
- Cheddar Ale Soup
If St. Patrick’s day have you heading out to a party, here are some green outfit inspiration to get your started.