Disclaimer: The Ultimate New-Mom Survival Kit is sponsored by Sam’s Club®, however, the text and opinions are all my own. .
Overwhelm by your pregnancy to-do list? Whether this is your first pregnancy or you’re on number four, this New-Mom Survival Kit is for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind from a mom who has been through the trenches.
New-Mom Survival Kit
- Whether breastfeeding or bottle feeding, one thing to keep in mind, is the insane amount of formula that the baby will need. Your newborn will be on a feeding schedule of every two hours to start and as she grows the time will be increased.
- Diapers galore, you can never have too many. Make sure you’ve more than enough diapers on hand.
- Stock up on everyday baby essentials like Huggies, Diaper Genie, Aveeno Baby Wash, Desitin Diaper Rash Cream, Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash and Lotion by buying in bulk.
Have a friend or family member that’s having a baby, put together a New-Mom Survival kit with all these essentials and they will be forever grateful. Want to save some money? Sam’s Club provides big savings for growing families, when you join, you will get $80 in special savings on baby basics.
Additional Tip To Help you get through the first 7 Days with the Baby
- Brace yourself to fall head over heel in love with your little one
- Look into hiring help, if you can afford it. And, don’t be afraid to ask your family and friends to assist anyway possible.
- Just say no, to self doubt.
- Focus on the present by savoring those precious moments because it’s true they grow up faster than you anticipate.
- Indulge in a little self love, take some time in between feeding the baby and get some rest, shower, and get something to eat
- Ditch the rules and trust that your baby will be okay
4 reasons why signing up for Sam’s Club makes sense
Everyday Savings on baby items… Even though you pay for a larger pack, it costs you less per unit (diaper, bottle of formula, etc.) Plus Sam’s Club carries favorite brands AND high quality private brands at an equal quality for a lower price.
Convenience – Need it today, they offer Club Pickup, place your order online for pickup in store. They also have a subscription service that lets you set shipping intervals on most baby items you use a lot so you don’t have to worry about running out. Plus, you can shop on SamsClub.com anytime and take advantage of their free standard shipping.
Savings for your entire family – Sam’s Club isn’t just baby. You can get all of your household needs from groceries to high quality fresh foods – USDA meats, seasonal produce picked at the height of freshness, to freshly baked items.
Instant Savings Books – Throughout the year. Suppliers provide additional savings beyond already low prices at Sam’s Club. When you join, you will get $80 in Instant Savings on baby items like diapers, wipes, formula, etc.