Cool down this summer with this tropical drink without leaving the comfort of your house. This Pineapple Coconut Creamsicle recipe will be perfect for your next Boozy brunch. I know it seems easy enough, and it’s, but it’s also alcoholic smoothie recipe drinks. Yes, that’s the trick, added a bit of coconut liqueur to give it an extra kick. This recipe serves about two but don’t hesitate to multiply it for your next party. To make it kid friendly, leave out to the coconut liqueur.
Pineapple Coconut Creamsicle
- 2 cups of frozen or fresh pineapple
- 4 tbsp sweet coconut cream
- 2 oz. coconut liqueur (optional)
- Pineapple Juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Blend all the ingredients together
- Rim a glass with toasted coconut
- Fill coconut-rimmed glasses with ice (optional), pour the creamsicle over, top with whipped cream and garnish with toasted coconut or grilled pineapple (if desired). If your pineapple is not particularly sweet, you can add some simple syrup to the mix while you blend.
If you’re looking for a refreshing drink to keep you cool by the pool this summer, this is the one.
Linking up with Orgjunkie