Nothing says Fall, like a hearty bowl of chili. However with our busy schedule, it’s sometimes a hassle to enjoy this dish without compromising on taste. So when I got the opportunity to check out the McCormick Skillet Sauce, I was intrigued. Our schedule has led us, to seek out easy weeknight dinner, so I decided to try out the Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Recipe using the new McCormick Skillet Sauce.
Utilizing the McCormick Skillet Sauce, I was able to get dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes. I got the skillet sauce at Walmart for a little less $2. I added some canned beans, diced tomatoes, ground beef and Voilà. To complete the meal, I made some corn bread and my family enjoyed the dish.
Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1- 15.5 oz can small red beans, drained
- 1- 14.5 oz. zesty chili style diced tomatoes, undrained
- McCormick Fire Roasted Garlic Chili Skillet Sauce
- Brown ground beef in skillet on medium-high heat. Drain the fat
- Stir in the McCormick Skillet Sauce, beans and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
To get more recipe using the McCormick Skillet Sauce, check out the McCormick site.
For the latest information on McCormick and all there products, follow them on social media
Disclosure: I participated in the McCormick’s Skillet Sauce® blogger campaign and received compensation as part of the program.