Food & Recipes
Kids Desserts: Coconut Cream Pudding Parfait
Coconut Cream Pudding Parfait. During the school season my daughter has cheer-leading which means a few times a week her friends will be over at our house hanging out. I’m not obligated but I try to give them a quick and easy snacks before I send them on their way.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AddCoolWhip #CollectiveBias
I decided to head to Walmart for some inspiration for the upcoming school year. After much debate, I settled on Coconut Cream Pudding Parfait. It’s quick and easy to make, plus the kids enjoyed assembling it themselves. It’s a win – win if you ask me. The recipe is very versatile, you can add fruits like peach, banana, strawberries or blueberries to kick it up a notch. However I’m keeping mine pretty basic to allow the custard to shine.
I found the Cool Whip in the freezer section and Jell-O Pudding Mix in the baking aisle at Walmart. Thankfully, I had a $1.00 off coupon and with the coupon I was able to save $1.00 by buying ONE (1) tub of COOL WHIP Topping and TWO (2) boxes of JELL-O Pudding Mix.
Coconut Cream Pudding Parfait
- 1 – 8oz. Kraft Cool Whip Topping
- 1 – 3.4 oz box of Coconut Cream Jell-O Pudding Mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/4 cup carnival sprinkles
- 2 cups chocolate cookies crushed
- Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoon crushed cookies into desired serving cup. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine box of dry pudding mix and milk, whisk for a few minutes.
- Spoon pudding mixture into serving cup
- Pop them in the refrigerator till you’re ready
- Just before serving, top with whipped topping and sprinkles
Hope you get a chance to try this fun and family friendly snack perfect for those hectic back to school nights. The base can be customized using any cookie you like.
Don’t forget to print your $1.00 off coupon.