This Salted Caramel Milkshake is a simple kid-friendly recipe that doubles as a crowd favorite. Another word that perfectly describes it is EPIC.
As we kick off the holiday season, I can’t seriously be any more excited about family gatherings and holiday parties in our near future. A chance to invite friends and family over to enjoy some good food, good drinks, and a good laughter.
This recipe my friend gives you that comfort. It’s creamy deliciousness. It’s your childhood, ice cream parlor milkshake at home. Granted it’s cold outside but don’t let that deter you. This is similar to the classic caramel milkshake; it’s extra thick, and the syrup adds an extra layer of sweetness. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and if you want a refreshing adult version, aka Boozy Salted Caramel Milkshake, just add Irish cream, your favorite cream liqueur or kremas, then you got yourself a sweet cocktail perfect for the campfire. If you want a bit of fall flavor, add pumpkin spice liqueur. Honestly this recipe, it can be customized any which way you want or see fit.
FYI, if you’re counting calories you might have to leave this one on alone.
Salted Caramel Milkshake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup salted caramel ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce
- Vanilla cookies
- Whipped cream
- Salted caramel sauce
- In a blender over medium speed, blend the vanilla ice cream, salted caramel ice cream, and milk.
- Blend until desired consistency is obtained.
- In a glass, add a layer of salted caramel sauce and garnish the borders.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass.
- Top it off with whipped cream and garnish with more caramel sauce and a vanilla cookie.
- Serve and enjoy.
Add a dash of vanilla extract while blending the milkshake to amp up the flavor.