‘Frozen’ Summer Inspired Punch. Over the weekend Frozen Summer Fun Live kicked off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. To celebrate Queen Elsa and Princess Anna debut, today we’re sharing a Disney ‘Frozen’ Summer Inspired Punch. All summer long guest at Disney will experience a full day of Frozen experiences.
Below are some of the highlights from the Disney Parks Blog:
- Olaf on Summer Vacation – Olaf the snowman is having the time of his life on his very first summer vacation! He chimes in throughout the day to keep everyone updated on all his adventures. Plus, you can pick up your very own Take-Along Olaf from locations in the park, so he can join you on your summer vacation. And when you share your photos with Olaf on social media, be sure to tag them with#OlafSummerVacation. They may just get selected to appear in that day’s grand finale!
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – At 11:00 a.m. each day, Elsa and Anna arrive in Hollywood as part of their goodwill tour of neighboring kingdoms, making their way down Hollywood Boulevard in a horse-drawn sleigh. Kristoff is along for the fun, too, joined by a flurry of skaters, skiiers, ice cutters and more! The entire procession culminates in a special moment at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage to officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of Hollywoodland.
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – Cool down inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his cousins have created a Frozen Funland filled with cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! There’s a frozen pond with ice skating demonstrations, wintertime fun for kids in the “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” play area, a “big summer blowout” with plenty of “Frozen” merchandise, and special “Frozen”-inspired food and beverage offerings.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – Starting at 5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage, with a DJ, live band, and more! The band plays a variety of classic and contemporary summer rock & roll hits, as well as a cool, rocking medley of “Frozen” favorites. It’s going to be hot!
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
‘Frozen’ Inspired Blue Punch
- 2L Sprite (any lemon lime soda will do)
- 1 package of Kool-Aid blue drink mix
- 64 oz. white grape juice
- whipped cream topping (optional)
- blue and clear candy sprinkles (located in the baking section)
- Combine ½ of the 2L of lemon lime soda and 64 oz of white grape juice and the blue packet of Kool-Aid mix. Stir well
- Top if whipped cream if you'd like and the blue and clear candy sprinkles
- Serve immediately
The event will run till September 01, 2014. If you can’t make it to the Park to celebrate ‘Frozen’ Summer with Olaf, Elsa and Anna why not create your own moment in the comfort of your home with this ‘Frozen’ Summer Inspired Punch. It’s perfect for a princess party or a Disney Frozen themed party.