A few weeks ago, Jenn asked how we made our easy turkey lettuce wrap, so I figured I will share it with everyone. It’s an easy weeknight dinner packed with lots of flavors, it’s healthy, and the girls enjoy it.
Quick & Easy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ lb. ground turkey
- 1¼ cup shredded carrots
- 1 (8oz) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup red chili paste or stir-fry sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinse & separate
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, add turkey and seasoning of choice, frequently stirring, until thoroughly cooked; drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in carrots, water chestnuts, red bell pepper, red chili paste and water, simmer until hot.
- To serve, scoop ⅓ cup turkey mixture into each lettuce leaf; wrap around filling. Serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link.