Labor Day is upon us which means every female is dreading the can I wear white after labor day decision. Wearing white after Labor Day is said to be a faux pas, but frankly I am a rebel so my vote is, as long as you want to wear white, throw the rules out the window and show off that white jeans you got at the end of summer sale. I won’t judge you, and if anyone ask why you’re wearing white after labor day, tell them I said it’s okay. Seriously though, direct them to this Time magazine article, that explains where the rule came from and why it’s no longer a thing. Here are seven ways you can wear white after labor day using some of the top 2015 fall trends.
7 Ways to Wear White after Labor Day
1. Think casual chic while sporting two of fall 2015 emerging trend, flare pants and chunky knits.
3. Apprehensive about an all white look, try a white patterned pant, incorporate fall must-have fringe, you can elevate the look by adding an unexpected color.
4. Fancy up your work wardrobe by wearing two of fall’s hottest trends – mixed-leather sandals (white) and cashmere rose.
Get the look: Belted Dress, $255 ; Crossbody Bag, $89; T-Strap Sandal, $43
5. For a date night with hubby, try head-to-toe white with an hint of gold, it offers minimum effort with maximum result.
6. Try a white jeans with 2015 fall trend gingham and plaid shirt
7. Try a white jeans with 2015 fall trend gingham and plaid shirt
For more great Labor Day ideas, be sure to check out a few of our friends:
- 7 Labor Day Desserts to Make Your Mouth Water by November Sunflower
- 7 Movies to See Over Labor Day Weekend by Happy Healthy Hip Parenting
- 7 Ways to Say Farewell to Summer Vacation by Another Day… Another Diaper…
- 7 Labor Day Weekend Events to Check Out in NJ by Philzendia
- 7 Labor Day Printables by Family Review Guide