Are you a bold college student with a passion and love for entertainment. If you answered yes, then you should apply to join the ESSENCE College Ambassador program starting this fall.
What is the ESSENCE College Ambassador Program?
The ESSENCE College Ambassador Program is an amazing opportunity for college students to align their personal brand with the mission and values of ESSENCE, while expanding their knowledge about Media. Essence is looking for Three Game Changers from three different schools (Yes, guys can apply too!) who are making bold moves on campus and living authentically to be their College Ambassadors. As the “eyes and ears” on campus, Ambassadors will provide monthly video, social and blog content that addresses the needs, wants and desires of young adults in a voice that is relatable and recognizable to their own. They will also have the opportunity to facilitate on-campus events.
How to Become an ESSENCE College Ambassador
All applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify
- Must attend a accredited 4-year College/University in Michigan, Georgia, Virginia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Washington D.C, Maryland, AND Louisiana (ONLY)
- Must be a Sophomore/Junior;
- 18-25yrs old
- Must have a minimum of a 2.8 (on a 4.0 scale) Cumulative GPA
- Paid opportunity (8-10 hrs/per week)
- Gain real world experience
- Enhance research, leadership, and communication skills
- A one-year subscription to ESSENCE Magazine
- Other benefits- (Exclusive invites to local ESSENCE events, discounted/free merchandise, and much more!)
Click here for the application and submission guidelines. The initial entry deadline is August 18th!