Looking for some holiday gift ideas for the lady in your life, be it wife, mom, mother-in-law, sister, or friend here are some affordable gift ideas
In these unprecedented times, affordable gift ideas are subjective. The word affordable in itself is weird, but as requested, I have compiled a few lovely things for the female in your life.
These Holiday gifts for her under $100 features a few of my favorite things; some of them are some items that I have and think everyone would love as well. I am currently coveting a few things and would love to see them under my tree—a hint to my husband and kids. 🙂 For more holiday deals and gift guides, please follow me on Liketoknow. it
Holiday Gifts for Her Under $100 – Affordable Gift Ideas for 2020
- THIS coffee brewer is amazing. I have this one, but it’s an older version, so I suggest getting the updated and upgraded version, which comes with lots of bells and whistles. Suppose she’s a coffee lover, then this will be my choice. If you want to splurge, then this stainless steel espresso machine might be a worthy splurge. However, if she’s a tea lover, then opt for this fabulous Luxe tea set.
- I want this gadget so bad!! Like if I get only one thing this holiday, I won’t be mad if it’s this. I am stalking it for black Friday or perhaps Cyber Monday.
- We might be stuck at home right now, but when outside opens back up, this Spinner Wheels will come in handy. It’s sturdy and comes in lots of beautiful colors.
- I have an older version in plum, but this new Fitbit Charge has me wanting an upgrade. If plum isn’t her style, it comes in other colors as well, or you can switch out the bands as you see fit. Slightly higher price point, but this fabulous is this one.
- The colors on these festive kate spade earrings are so pretty. You can’t go wrong with kate spade, be it earrings or handbags.
- Speaking of handbags, this Shoulder Bucket Bag is highly rated on Amazon, and it comes in 16 beautiful colors and the best part. It’s only $50. I am definitely adding to my cart before the price goes up.
- This Jessica Simpson’s women’s boot is gorgeous. It has an inside zipper and an opening in the back for women with big calf. This is a less expensive alternative that comes in at under $50, and you can pick out of 6 colors.
- I have a different robe, but this UGG Women’s Robe looks so plush. Since we have spent a lot of time at home, this will be an amazingly cozy, thoughtful, and nice gift.
- Picked as one of Oprah’s favorite things, this Mink Eyelash has been added to the holiday list. I want it.
- THIS Pajama Sleepwear Set is two-piece, and it looks comfy, yet it’s stylish enough to wear when company comes over.
Also, if you have little ones in your life – here are some gift suggestions