I know everyone is in full prep mode getting ready for the big game. I watch the big game but it’s mostly for the commercial and food. This year though, I’m taking it easy with the cooking no need spending endless hours in the kitchen cooking up a storm. So I created a spread that’s quick, easy and best of all tasty. I chose this easy refried bean dip to compliment the Taquitos we will be consuming on game day.
Easy Refried Bean Dip
- 1 (15 oz) can Refried bean
- 1/4 cup mild salsa – blended
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Put all the ingredients in a medium sauce pan and warm for about 5 minutes
- Pour the refried bean dip in a bowl – dip can be served warm or cold
- Serve with tortilla chips, veggies or in this case El Monterey Taquito
I use the mild salsa to give it a little kick, if you can’t handle the heat then you can use the regular salsa it will work just as well.
Linking up with OrgJunkie for today’s recipe showcase