Looking for back to school fall recipes for the family. Kraft Food rounded up 17 of their Top -pinned recipe. They’re budget friendly and super easy to make.
17 Cozy Fall Recipes
- Cast-Iron Peach Cobbler
- Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken
- Cheesy Ham & Apple Panini
- Mini Corn Muffins w/ jalapeno cream cheese
- VELVEETA® Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole
- Steak & Potato Salad
- Barbecue Beef Filled Biscuits
- Beef & Cheese Foldover
- Loaded Caramel Apples
- Quick & Easy Frozen Peanut Butter Snack Squares
- Mac and Cheese Chorizo Cornbread Muffins
- Three Cheese Baked Mac (budget friendly)
- One-Pot Penne Pasta (healthy living)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- The Carolina Colada
- Front Porch Peach tea
- Platinum Blackberry Lemonade
If you’re interested in making some of these fall recipe. I’ve got some coupons. Head over to The Kraft Foods Hub, watch food blogger Kristen Guy’s “The Secret To Comfort Food Cravings” technique video, and you’ll unlock coupons for the Kraft Foods products your whole family will love!
Plus create a collection of your favorite Kraft Recipes and be entered for a chance to win a $100, $250, or $1,000 Walmart gift card.
Win a $100, $250, or a $1,000 Walmart gift card!
Simply create an eCard with your favorite top-Pinned Kraft Foods recipes, fill out the entry form, and then share your card. Not only will you be entered for a chance to win high value Walmart gift cards, but you’ve also created a delicious collection of recipes you can share on Pinterest!
What are your favorite comfort foods to make for the family?
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Linking up with Orgjunkie