Have you started planning your 2015 vacation? Well, you might want to consider a few of these locations. From a new luxurious resort in Fiji to a beautiful private island in Venice, travelers have a lot to look forward to in 2015. Here are 10 highly anticipated hotel openings of 2015 to add to your travel bucket list.
- JW Marriott Austin (Austin, Texas) – Opening February 2015: Located in the heart of the city. Guest can enjoy the nearly 200 live music (Sixth Street Entertainment District, South by Southwest Music Conference and Festival, Austin City Limits Music Festival) in the neighborhood, plus indulge in trendy “street eats”. It’s 15-minute drive from Austin International Airport, and it will feature more than 112,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and easy access to the Austin Convention Center – just two blocks away.
- Le Méridien New Orleans (New Orleans, Louisiana) – Opening March 2015: Formerly W New Orleans, Le Méridien New Orleans is nestled in downtown New Orleans, a perfect backdrop to the vibrant New Orleans cuisine, culture and art. Voted by Conde Nast as one of the Top 5 friendliest cities in the U.S,
- Loews Chicago Hotel (Chicago, Illinois) – Opening March 2015: Walking distance from Chicago’s best shopping and entertainment. You will have fun in this windy city from food, art, architecture, shopping, Chicago has a lot to offer and Loews is no exception. Offering 400 guestrooms and 23 luxury suites.
- Guyana Marriott Hotel Georgetown – Guyana (Kingston Georgetown, Guyana ) – Opening by February 2015: Experience the beauty of Georgetown while staying at this luxury hotel in the heart of this historic city. Guest can enjoy breathtaking sunset by the pool bar and grill or re-energize at state-of-the-art fitness center.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Santiago – Vitacura (Santiago, Chile) – Opening by April 2015: Centrally located within Santiago’s recently developed commercial and financial district, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago – Vitacura is just one block away from The Costanera Center – an extensive business and commercial complex that includes South America’s largest shopping mall, theaters, offices and the tallest building in Latin America, Gran Torre Santiago. Guests can savor the finest selections of meat, fish and seafood in the charming Bistro Restaurant unwind with a classic cocktail or a glass of fine Chilean wine in the attractive Lobby Lounge.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool (Liverpool, United Kingdom) – Opening February 2015: The luxurious hotel boasts significant architectural heritage and stunning original features. Located close to prime shopping, dining and leisure destinations at Liverpool ONE, guests can indulge with afternoon tea or a glass of champagne in the sumptuous Library Lounge, or sip cocktails with friends in Layla Brasserie & Bar, a vibrant and stylish eatery showcasing classic British dishes and contemporary culinary delights by celebrity chef, Simon Rimmer.
- JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa – (Venice, Italy) – Opening March 2015: Guest will feel at home on this private island in Venice while enjoying the beauty and art of Venice. Guests staying within The Hotel enjoy easy access to The Rose Bar, Nourish Restaurant, shopping boutiques, top-floor La Sagra restaurant and the spectacular rooftop pool with its dramatic 360-degree view over Venice and the Lagoon.
- Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay (Manama, Bahrain) – Opening March 2015: Housed with in the beautiful Manama, capital city of Bahrain. The Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is poised to become the premier luxury resort destination with it’s unparalleled design and top notch amenities.
Asia – Pacific
- DoubleTree by Hilton Agra (Agra, India) – Opened Dec 2014: Located in the heart of Agra city center, guests can relax in rooms with amazing views overlooking the Taj Mahal. The hotel boasts four stylish food and beverage outlets offering a range of cuisines reflecting local and international flair. After a day of exploring all the legendary city of Agra has to offer, guests can refresh with a cool drink in the poolside lounge, enjoy live music and cultural performances in the inviting courtyard, and indulge in luxurious treatments in the hotel’s spa.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji – Sonaisali Island (Nadi, Fiji) – Opening June 2015: This luxurious property will be the first DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Fiji, situated on its own private island. Located 30 minutes from Nadi International Airport, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji – Sonaisali Island will open with 123 rooms in an expansive oceanfront location overlooking the picturesque South Pacific Ocean. The resort property will also offer a swimming pool, various restaurants and conferencing facilities.