Now that the kids are back in school. It’s all about making weeknight less stressful. Which is why I love these easy slow-cooker recipes. The ability to set it and forget it. I mean seriously, imagine the convenience of coming home from work and dinner is waiting for you. Things don’t get easier than that. Hence these 15 easy crock-pot recipes that you can make this fall:
15 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes Perfect for Fall
1. Crockpot Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe from Passion for Savings.
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein from Life Made Sweeter.
4. Slow Cooker Citrus Chicken (Pollo Asado) from Real Food Whole Life.
5. Slow Cooker Meatloaf from Dessert Now, Dinner Later.
6. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy.
7. Crock-Pot North Carolina BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches from Two Healthy Kitchens.
8. Hot Fudge Crock Pot Brownies from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
9. Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks from New South Charm
10. Crockpot Balsamic Chicken from Served from Scratch.
11. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Gyros from The Recipe Critic.
12. Slow Cooker Corn & Red Pepper Chowder from oh my veggies. It’s creamy, lightweight and perfect for the change in weather. Add a bit of pepper if you want an extra kick.Yummy & easy slow cooker recipes that are perfect for when the weather changes, from hearty meat loaf to a decadent dessert. These comfort recipes are a must. Click To Tweet
13. Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken from Carlsbad cravings.
14. Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic and Wine Chicken and Potatoes from Thrifty DIY Diva
15. Mexican Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers from Chef Savvy.
Do you like the conveniece that crock pot recipe provides. It’s a great time-saver.
Linking up with OrgJunkie