With Fall in full swing, if you’re looking for an affordable, family-friendly all-inclusive resort. Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is a five-star resort with an enclave of luxury villas and enough amenities to keep anyone and everyone happy. With a full working schedule and loads of extracurricular activities, taking a beach vacation can be the perfect way to unwind and escape the pressures of work and home. Although many beach destinations can be expensive, sometimes it’s worth the splurge.
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
1. The Atlantic Ocean is nothing short of beautiful. Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort is known for its gorgeous beach, the water is a lovely shade of turquoise, and the clarity is beyond amazing.
No Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort will be complete without swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and scuba diving in the Atlantic Ocean. And yes, it’s all included in the price. You can either sign up for the snorkeling excursion or walk down the beach a few feet to enjoy open water snorkeling.
2. The Food is delicious. Whether you are at Barefoot by the Sea or one of the 21 restaurants on site, you won’t be disappointed. Try Neptunes for breakfast or Jerk Shack and Sapodillas if you’d like to experience an authentic Caribbean lunch. Dinner you’ve to order curry shrimp from The Cricketers Pub. For dessert, I’d recommend making a pit stop at Cafe De Paris. No matter what you choose, you won’t be disappointed. Plus you get unlimited premium top-shelf liquor and wines at no extra cost.
3. The People are amazing. Right from the airport, everyone we encountered was pleasant and personable. Everywhere we turn, there is a friendly face. It’s amazing how the staff were willing to go above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Their smile is infectious and by the end of your stay, you will be on first name basis with most of the staff.
4. Ultra-Luxury Accommodations
Situated on a pristine 12-mile beach surrounded by clear turquoise waters, Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is a prime leisure travel destination. If your idea of a vacation is a villa with spacious room, steps from the beach and a butler that anticipates your every need, then Beaches Turks & Caicos is your destination. Each of the four resorts on-site is designed to reflect unique experiences. The award-winning Red Lane Spa is perfect if you’re in need of a recharge.
5. The Resort is the epitome of family-friendly.
Bottom line the whole family will fall in love with Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort. There are activities for everyone. From tennis court, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling trips, Xbox play lounge, to the waterpark and the nightly festivals there is something for everyone in the family. The kids’ camp is open every day from 9 am to 9 pm so parents can relax while the kids are away. If spending the day by the pool is your idea of a good time, the resort has more than five pools for you to pick from – French village, Italian village, Iguana Pool, etc. You take your pick. With swim-up bars, a hot tub, and a night club, there are plenty of adults-only events to keep you occupied.
Overall, it’s hard to explain the sheer awesomeness of Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa. You have to go, in order truly experience it. We had an awesome time, it’s been a few weeks, and the kids are still talking about it. Delicious food, friendly staff, beautiful ambiance what’s not to love.