Need something sweet for Valentine’s Day? White Chocolate Saltine Toffee is an easy and fun holiday recipe. White Chocolate Saltine Toffee – Easy to make salted white chocolate saltine toffee bark a decadent treat or gift for Valentine’s.
So if you’re having friends over for Valentine’s weekend, this will be a yummy treat. I mean who doesn’t love toffee.
You only need 5 ingredients and little to no prep work.
Th steps are easy to follow. Melt butter in sugar but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t bubble over or burn the sugar.
When you remove the cracker from the oven, quickly sprinkle the white chocolate and spread evenly as it melts.
Right out of the oven, leave it out to cool on the table for about 10 minutes then transfer to the refrigerator or freezer.
White Chocolate Saltine Toffee Recipe
- 30 saltine crackers (salted)
- ¾ cup of butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 cups of creamy vanilla white chocolate chips
- valentine sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a cookie pan with parchment paper
- Arrange saltines in a single layer; set aside.
- On low heat in a small saucepan, combine butter and sugar and cook stirring frequently, until bubbly
- Promptly remove from and pour on top of the crackers
- Spread butter and sugar melt over cracker
- Put back in the oven and bake 3 minutes, until slightly bubbly
- Remove the crackers from the oven and sprinkle chocolate morsels on top
- Quickly smooth out the chocolate with a knife or spatula
- Decorate with sprinkles and let it sit for 10 mins
- Put it in the refrigerator or freezer for two hours or longer
- Serve at room temperature or store in airtight container.