New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week kicked off last week, you might not be there physically but with these yummy cocktail recipe you can join in the festivities. Below are three fashion week inspired cocktails using Sparkling ICE, zero-calorie lightly-carbonated beverage.
Fashion Week Inspired Cocktails
Catwalk – Peach Nectarine Cocktail
- 3 oz. Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE
- 2 oz. Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Sliced white peaches for garnish
- Pour champagne, then Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE over ice
- Garnish with sliced peaches, raspberry and basil
6 Inch Heels
- 3 oz. VOGA Pinot Grigio
- 2 oz. Campari
- 1 blood orange
- Squeeze ½ blood orange into wine glass
- Pour VOGA Pinot Grigio and top with Campari
- Garnish with blood orange slices
Pretty in Pink – Pink Grapefruit Jalapeño
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slices.
Enjoy these daring upscale cocktail recipe, but please drink responsibly.