As fall approaches, it’s a good time to sort through your makeup pile and toss some things that no longer serves it purpose, while getting acclimated to the weather.Here are my 10 fall beauty buys under $20:
Fall Beauty Steals Under $20
- Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment – Love this because it can be worn alone or under your lipstick.
- Boots No7 Gel Finish – You need a great nail polish for fall and Pillarbox is a keeper.
- Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant – I just started using this, and I have no complaints.
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Exclusive Lipstick – This is my staple lipstick for fall, and I’ve told easily fifty people about it. I am obsessed with the Zoe’s Red shade. It’s a classic dark red, perfect for fall.
- Philips Sonicare PowerUp – Oral hygiene is an important part of our daily beauty routine. If you’re still using a manual toothbrush, try a battery-powered, you will see a difference.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream – This won’t be the first and last time you will hear about the importance of moisturizing. Especially right after you get out of the shower to lock in some moisture.
- CoverGirl The Super-Sizer by LashBlast Mascara – I am very picky when it comes to my mascara. I need a mascara that doesn’t clump and defines my lashes; this does just that.
- Calvin Klein Eternity Now Rollerball – I won’t say I am a connoisseur of perfume, but I appreciate the scent and airiness of a good cologne.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner – Tired of liner that smudges. This last all day and stays on smooth.
- Caress Forever Collection – I squirt a little bit on the loofah, rub it all over my body, rinse, and it leaves my skin feeling velvety.
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links. Samples were provided for consideration.