Daylight Savings Time began last week; The weather is finally getting better and the day is getting longer, which means spring is around the corner. Refresh your look for the season with these easy tips and ideas.
7 Ways To Refresh Your Look For Spring
- Switch up Your Hairstyle – There is no better time for change than now. Get a new cut or add some color to you hair or you can even consider adding come length by installing an extension. If you decide to add some color to your hair, choose a hair color that compliments your skin tone.
- Embrace Color – Don’t forget to change your winter lipstick to a new color. Dare to try a new lipstick preferably a shade that’s bright and flirty. Adding a pop of color can instantly change your look.
- Rethink Your Wardrobe – Spring is upon us and you deserve a new wardrobe. Try this fashion suggestions. Swap winter coat for rain coat or a fashionable trench coat. Adding a few key elements can instantly transform your look.
- Repair Your Skin – It’s possible to renew the damage left behind by hash winter weather; exfoliate and moisture your skin to reveal the beautiful glow. Hydrate and revive the winter skin with a good moisturizer.
- Glam Your Hands and Feet – Time to put away the winter gloves and boots. Schedule a paraffin manicure and pedicure to get your hands and feet ready for spring. Check out these nail designs and colors perfecr for spring.
- Invest in a New Scent – Say goodbye to warm winter fragrance. Spring fragrance can be fun and cheerful try these scents for spring
- Out with the Old, In with the New – Ditch an old trend and adopt one of Spring 2015 fashion makeup, hair, and nail trends.From kimono-style trench coat to exposed zipper, graphic animal prints these are some great trends that could help refresh your look for spring.
Check out a few of our friends as they share their thoughts on spring:
- 7 Nail Designs for Spring by November Sunflower
- 7 (fashionable) things I love about Spring by Another Day.. Another Diaper…
- 7 Ways To Welcome Spring Into Your Home by As Mom Sees It
- Seven Things I Love About Spring by Philzendia
- 7 Scents for Spring by The NYC Talon
- 7 Tips for Starting a Spring Garden by Sunshine and Sippy Cups