Yes, you heard right, 15 Mouthwatering Patriotic Desserts. Can you believe we’re less than 15 days away from Fourth of July weekend. Where did the time go. Fourth of July for my family means BBQ, spending time with extended family/friends and the most important thing – eating delicious food. Most people make a particular food for their family and guests to enjoy.
This is also a great time to experiment and try out a new recipe. Show your patriotism and surprise your guests with one or more of these 15 Mouthwatering Patriotic Desserts. If you’re looking for a healthy dessert, check out the layered smoothie and for a decadent treat, give the 5 minutes fudge a try.
15 Mouthwatering Patriotic Desserts
- Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Bars– Bless This Mess Please
- Patriotic Trifle– Baking Beauty
- Fourth of July Fruit Skewers– Snappy Gourmet
- Patriotic Popcorn Crunch– This Mama Loves
- Old Glory Patriotic Cupcakes– Its Yummi
- Strawberry Crumble Cake– Miss Information Blog
- 4th of July Five Minute Fudge– Club Chica Circle
- Red,White and Blue Cupcakes-Savvy Saving Couple
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Pop – Afropolitan Mom
- Patriotic Layered Smoothie– A Moms Take
- Berry Tart– Cooking on the Front Burners
- Red White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches– A Worthey Read
- Berry Swirl Cheesecake– Priceless Product Reviews Giveaways and Freebies
- Norwegian Blotkake– Upstate Ramblings
- Patriotic Pinwheel Cookies– The Joys of Boys
How do you celebrate 4th of July? Do you host a BBQ, spend time with families or go out out town?
Wishing you a Happy Fourth of July in advance and if you happen to try any of these recipes and they blow your mind away. Please come back and let me know, your honest feedback keeps me on my toes. Plus, I truly appreciate hearing from you, good or bad but obviouslly prefers good. 🙂