The kids have probably started hounding you about their Halloween costume. Don’t fret, we got you covered. In the spirit of Halloween, here are 15+ easy DIY Halloween Costumes for Boys & Girls. Hope the list gets your creative juices flowing so you can create some amazing Halloween costumes for your little ones. I won’t call myself a novice crafter but I’m not an expert either but I can probably pull off a few of the ideas below especially that super adorable snail costume. That’s an award-winning costume in the making.
15+ DIY Halloween Costumes for Boys & Girls
- Adorable Snail Costume – Halloween Costume can’t possibly get any cuter than this.
- Flower Power – For your little one that has the green thumb
- Flashy Circus Acrobat –
- Peacock – Beautiful and uncomplicated.
- Tigress – Unique, strong and courageous just like animal itself.
- Wonder Woman – Durable, speedy and agile.
- Super Hero Rocket Fueled Jet Pack – super strength, super power and super adorable.
- Instagram Halloween Costume – Instalove, endless selfie, no filter needed. #Goals.
- Swatted Fly Costume – Stand out with this unique fly costume.
- Wolf Costume (Little Red Riding Hood) – No need to howl at the moon.
- Baby Bat Costume –
- Kissing Booth – Pucker up.
- Super Hero – Clark Kent anyone?
- Cotton Candy – sweet and airy.
What’s your plan for Halloween, are you buying the kids costume or will you be making them yourself? What are the kids dressing up as for Halloween?